New GUI for Quran Program

Salam alaykoum,

I have been working on a new user interface for Quran program this week and I want to share the results with you. Can you please check it and tell me what you think of it?

It's in: http://home.wanadoo.nl/m.ben.moussa/Arabeyes/quran.jpg

When the Quran program is finished, we can add Hadith, Fiqh, etc. That's why I placed buttons for them above.

The program has a background as you see. I just used a background I found on the internet. This background will be replaced later. The replacement should me something of an islamic art or a picture of nature like the current one with text on it of an aya like sura Yunus aya 3.

Also the Quran paper that you see is not complete. A friend of mine is working on the islamic art that will be placed later on that paper.

I'm waiting for your reactions :-)

Maher

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! http://search.msn.nl