Updated GVim Windows Installer

Updated GVim Windows installer:

  http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim.html

o Updated binaries to official patch 6.1.389
o Updated runtime files as available at ftp.vim.org
o Includes updated 1.15 patch for Arabic support
o +ruby/dyn

You should find all the installer features available in the base
6.1.0 installer now ported to Nullsoft version 2. Please let me know
if you any see problems, I'd like to get this as tight as possible.
(Note this is still "classic" style using Vim's own install.exe. Next
stop: Nullsoft-only, no console popups. =)

(Yeah, I know this is a Linux list, but apparently some folks are
still interested. If anyone's offended, please drop me a line and I'll
refrain in the future.)

--
Steve Hall  [ digitect at mindspring dot com ]