katoob is marvelleous but ...

Yes, I love the last release of katoob very much. It really a masterpiece of
work which solves most of the Arabic problems in the Editors category.

Just not to let Mohammed Sameer sleep I have two minor notes here:
1. Three dots (can you see them in the subject ;) ) should appear after all
menu entries that lead to dialog boxes, e.g. Save As..., Preferences...,
Spell Check..., ...

2. The option on the toolbar (I suggest to call it Standard Toolbar) which is
called "Change the typing language" has three entries: US/ASCII, arabic,
Arabic, what's this?!. Previously it's just English and Arabic which is very
clear.

--

Telecommunications Engineer
CIW, ICDL, MOUS.