My status

Salam,

I wanted to send you this email previous week but because of the bad connection it wasn't possible.
I'm since 10th of july in Morocco. It's impossible for me here to work on the quran project.
I made a promise to work on the project before I go to morocco, but because of a school project that I had to finish first, I had no time for it. I'm deeply sorry that I couldn't realize my promiss.

Yousif: The version of the gui that I sent you is the last one. I didn't change anything after that. I can work on it further after 12th of august when I'm back in .nl. If you can't wait you got my permission to do everything you want with it. You can modify it or combine it with the one of Mohammed Asser as you want.
PS: Will there be a release the Quran packages before 29/7?

I will try to come online next day to discuss this further

Maher

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/