Re: bayani new collaborator and other projects (I hope so!)

Saha, Salam
I want to  know if bayani can process arabic function
as for example :
     to translate :
              sin + jib(sin).
If not, it seems interesting way to develop.

gnuplot is also too see. We can find in it some  (
maybe a lot of) methods that can help.

ahhh, if it was 50h in a days...............time.
Inchal'h linux 1000% arbic will be realeased with many
other softs ().

Fayçal DJEROUROU.
fd at lipn dot univ-paris13 dot fr
http://www-lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~djerourou (Under
construnction page. A link for my AI engine project
will be build as soon as possible, so be patient.)

 --- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com> a
écrit : > Salam Ayoub !