Re: Artificial Intelligence solver in ARABIC

 --- Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net> a écrit : >
On Monday 27 January 2003 17:57, Faycal Djerourou
> wrote:
> > Salem a tous,
> >
> > Je m'excuse pour le message en Francais, mon
> anglais
> > n'est pas bon.
> I'm sorry that most of us don't know french, what
> about Arabic?
I hav'nt an arabic keyboard...!!! I wish to have to
have it.
> > Je suis etudiant a l'universite de Paris13 et je
> veux
> > developper un solver (intelligence artificielle)
> en
> > arabe.
> So you want to make an Artificial Intellegence
> Engine, I'm not
> knowledgable enough to handle that, so as Hicham
> said could you
> post more details?
I wil prepare a paper to more explain the project and
to give more details on what i want to do and what
people have to know to rlease the engine.
> > J'ai les codes sources en C et C++ (des versions
> alpha
> > car elle sont en cours de validit�. Codes que je
> suis
> > entrain d'implementer durant ma these, et qui
> feront
> > INCHAL'h l'objet de publications.
> Could you post a URL or something?
Good Idea, I wil do it, I send an email when all of
this will be done.
> > Je ne maitrise pas tous ce qui est gtk et ...,
> disant
> > que je suis plutot c et c++ bas niveau.
> As I said before, I'm not knowledgable enough, but
> my guess is
> that you will not need to make a gui (gtk,qt...etc)
> if you are going
> to make *only* the engine, however you still can
> make a console
> only user interface.
I want to build an convivial interface, The engine is
implemented in C and some of it in C++, because it
must be very fast.
> > Attention, ca ne veut pas dire que je ne connais
> pas
> > la POO (OOP pour les anglophones.), j'ai un niveau
> ,
> > dison , moyen en POO.
> There is sometimes when you find it easier or faster
> not to
> use OOP.
I agree with you, but I said this for futur update
inchaa allah....
> > Si ce projet vous interesse, veuillez me contacter
> �l'adresse suivante : fd
> > at lipn.univ-paris13.fr pour etablir un groupe, un
> plan de travail, puis
> > une page
> > web et ......
> If it's has something to do with Arabeyes mission
> and goals, there is
> a chance that Arabeyes can host it and provide you
> with help.
Thank's

> > Je ne vous garantie pas que je serais dessus tout
> le
> > temps car j'ai une these �terminer, mais je
> tiens
> > beaucoup �ce projet.
> no problem I guess,most of are busy anyway
I know...
> > Pour commencer, je vous laisse choisir le nom de
> ce
> > logiciel: j'ai une proposition: Je veux l'appeler
> > AD-DAKKI.
> Doesn't seem like a descriptive name, what does it
> stand for?
It means Intelligent en ARABIC : DAKKII.