Re: Downloading and compiling projects

Good News.
Finally, I'm able to compile one project at least which is Bayani :)
I had to change the Makefile and put my QTDIR path instead of
the one used. I though first that #make 'my own qt dir' meant that
I should create the Qt3 directory.. hehe :o) Anyway, I compiled
without any errors, and I could run it but the problem that I have
now is Arabic.
I'm using RH8.0 and haven't configured it for Arabic. Although
the menus appear in Arabic, but the letter aren't connected.
So, I just need to configure the desktop now.

I have a suggestion. Why don't you use the QTDIR variable that
I guess should be defined for each distribution, instead of asking
the user to specify it?

again, thank you all for your help and more to come.

Ossama Khayat

Note: Screen shot attached!