Re: banter :-)

--- Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:
> "My opinion, I'm not one of the developers here"

Whoa ?  You are a developer and a VERY darn good one too.
We are all part of the same family, if you are not working actively
on a project that doesn't demote you or exclude you from it ;-)

All opinions, ideas, patches and comments are always welcome.

Salam

 - Nadim "an M.Sameer and all other developers' fan" :-)