Re: Fwd: Re: (R)Fw: Alsalamu 3alykom

--- Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 10:09:00AM +0000, SaFrOuT wrote:
> > ya has aho dah a source code for a program for paryers time
> > working on windwos can u help in this wala sa3b?

The code noted below in the forwarded email was looked over by Ahmad.T/msx
and passed over for Thamer's (since it was more accurate and complete).
I don't think we have any plans for a windows port (since a GUI is coming
and will be easily web-embeddable).  Feel free to look over the adopted
source here,

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/itl/libs/prayertime

We now simply need a hijri date calculator and converter (in case anyone
is looking to do the background investigative work).