THANKS

salam Samy Al Bahra,
thank you very much for the tip  I really appreciat it ,In fact it is easy to get information about how open source systems  and open standerds handle user interactions,Display and other relateds,but What I found hard to find is how arabic is Handled/Misshandled and ofcourse how you people at arabyes do the thing you do (I can alawys look at te code but its not always enough).
DON'T get me wrong I'm not asking for an easy to read easy to follow step by step guied (or I wouldn't have asked for grneral pointers), from my exprince I found arabic language realted Documentation hard to find and all I wanted is a clew to follow.
Thank you for taking th trouble to answer me, and I hope we'll work togather in the near feutuer.

                yazan jaber.