HELP

salam people ,I'm yazan and I seek help would you kindly help me with a couple of things :

Arabayzing:

Linux (and others)

I need pointers to useful resources(books, papers, sites..) in the following areas:

- How hardware handles natural languages (input, output).

- higher level of support for natural languages (Operating systems, Libraries..), only general

concepts(algorithms, techniques not tied to certain implementation).

- OPEN SOURCE specific information regarding natural languages support

- And specially ARABIC and BIDIRECITONAL support.

PS:

when I say natural language support I mean every thing from code to fonts , standards......

I would greatly appreciate resources talking about the limitations,complications,work in progress

(every thing) concerning arabic support.

Porting:

This is an invitation to any one interested in programming Operating systems, compilers, assemblers,

or in optimization send me an E-mail (especially people interested in AMD64).

My email <yazanjab107 at yahoo dot com>

thank you in advance for your help.

yours

yazan jaber