RE: libquran data

> -----Original Message-----
> From: developer-admin at arabeyes dot org
[mailto:developer-admin at arabeyes dot org]
> On Behalf Of Mohammed Yousif
> Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 5:39 PM
> To: developer at arabeyes dot org
> Subject: Re: libquran data
>
> I know about quran.en.xml and quran.id.xml,
> (The first is by mosque.com and the second is provided by
> Mohammed Damt) you can use
> them freely but you can't change the texts in them, however
> I'm not sure about the rest, Hatem Yacop provided me with them
> and thus, he knows better about their licence.

Yousif, I just saw that the translations of Quran have been removed. I
understand that you did that, because you're not sure of it source and
licenses. We have to contact Hatem Yacop for more information about
these files. If there source and licenses are trusted and can be used by
us, then we recover the XML files. I don't know the email address of
Hatem. Can you contact him?
If we can't use these data, we should them try to port the English
translation found in muhaddith.org to libquran