Re: Quran audio files

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 10:29, Haydar Net wrote:
> Salam,
> Maher, I have only files of saeed_khayaat, and downloading now the files
> of  ali_hafizy but i don't know if ali_hafizy files are encoded with
> speex or just wave files.
> Ossama, We have began with a web site time ago when the project was
> started at "http://forum.haydarlinux.org/viewthread.php?tid=49"; but
> nobody could finish it, if you want i will make a public ftp account for
> it. the web site is at "http://program.quran-science.com/"; and i will be
> happy if there is someone wants to build it :).
>
> Salam,
> Haydar
Sorry brother Haydar, I know I should have built it a long time ago
but I was really short of time, at least I will put a page or two there until
then.
I should also have announced the availability of "Ali Hozaify" readings.

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".