Re: AW: AW: AW: katoob!!!

Once upon a time Amir Bukhari wrote @ Sat, 5 Apr 2003 00:37:02 +0200

I see now,
try
running:
export GDK_USE_XFT=0
katoob

i've discovered the last few days that xft "at lease 2.1" produce this behaviour
cause i have compiled gnome 2.2 "garnome" and i have xft 2.0.0 and nothing wrong is happening
this problem exists on mandrake 9.1 "xft 2.1" also.
I'm still trying to gather more info. but i didn't have time to install xft 2.1 here and see!

--
-- Katoob Main Developer