Quran Project CVS Heirarchy

Salam,

I just saw M.Damt's import of libquran. I have moved it to it's supposed
location. M.Damt, I would recommend you review the CVS Guidelines for
instructions on how to 'import' a directory
(http://www.arabeyes.org/cvsguidelines.php) or even better, refer to
the CVS documentation (http://www.cvshome.org/).

But in general, I am somewhat confused by the directory structure for the
Quran project. There seem to be redundant deep heirarchies that I would rather
they weren't there. M.Yousif, could you please review them and at least
provide a README outlining what each directory should contain.

Since the project is about to make some bigger changes (which will probably
require some re-structuring), it would be nice to have this done before you
guys get knee-deep-into-it ;) I can then put forth some recommendations as to
how it can be re-structured.

Thanks -- and certainly keep up the good work!
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir