Re: al quraan

On Tuesday 29 October 2002 14:05, nobo728x at free dot fr wrote:
> salem,
Selem ;)
> An alpha version of the "quran on the web" is on line , I have use le xml
> quran's project files, PHP /MySQL are used in this project, one more
> complete version will be avalable  soon.
>
> Your can view this site : http://quran.linuxtunisie.com
WOW!
What you have done is wonderful!
I have some suggestions:
- Please include a notice in the main page telling other people that the
texts may contain errors , this is because I didn't compare the texts
with a hard copy of the Qur'an, so I can't take the responsibility if
someone used these texts as a reference
- You may want to make the search engine able to search for random
words in one verse so when I type (Egypte Joseph) , I get
(Surat Joseph, Aya 99)

You may also consider releasing you code, so others can benefit
from it too

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".