Re: Katoob & Farsi support

My Inbox Happily Received This From Arash Zeini @ Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:53:00 +0330

> On Friday 18 October 2002 21:40, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I really need a file encoded in: iran system & UTF8. "the same text if
> > possible"
> > katoob doesn't open files saved in iran system "from it" and i don't
> > know if the problem is from the iran system to utf8 or from the utf8 to
> > iran system !
>
> Do I understand you right, that you have converted a UTF-8 file to Iran System
> and this file is not opening?
> I will have to see if I can provide you with a file written and saved in Iran
> System from scratch!
yes i saved in Iran System, but when i tried to open the text is really garbage.
i don't know if the problem is in the saving or loading "or both!"
i was searching for some text in UTF8 & Iran system so i can save the utf8 to iran system and test
i think Shabredo can do this ??
but i didn't find a binary...