Re: Where be that Putty :-)

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 04:08:22PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Mr. Dalal, sorry to pick on ya :-) any news on adding Arabic
> to PuTTY ?  The last status, according to the PuTTY project page,
> was from June 17,
>
>   http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=PuTTY
>
> You'd made some __great__ strides and it seems so close (oh so
> very close - as noted by the screenshots), any further progress
> or anticipated forward movement (note - loaded question :-) ?

Nadim,

You can be sure that if I had the slightest progress, I would hurry
and announce it. Unfortunately I did not have the time to make any
progress. All I did is read bidi specs, and browse through mlterm
sources. Now that I am more educated, I know that I am not as close as
you may think. PuTTY has a high rank on my do-it-when-you-have-time
list :)

-Kamal