List Language ( was Re: Linux CDs - I need your suggestions!)

On Thursday 28 November 2002 19:33, Phactorial - wrote:
> It has already been said that you should only speak English in this mailing
> list.

Ù‹Well .. If we did agree on such thing before .. at the days when Arabic
support in Linux ( for GUI or Consol) was not complete ..

Anyway .. the only thing that maybe "shouldn't" happen was that I used an
encoding other than UTF-8 .. that was by mistake .. but beside that I find no
harm done in having communication in Arabic as well as English.. I understand
that there is many English-only developers here .. they had done so much for
Arabeyes, I personly thank them .. but I guess that they understand that the
use of Arabic in Arabeyes list is understandable and expected (as much as it
is expected to have communication in Dutch in any German Developers Group)

Yours
Isam Bayazidi