Arabic & vim-6.1

I've uploaded the necessary changes required to enable Arabic within VIM-6.1

Here are relevant links (mini-project page, patch file, CVSweb)

  http://www.arabeyes.org/projects/vim.php
  http://www.arabeyes.org/download/external/vim/arabic_shape61.patch
  http://www.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/projects/external/vim/

Version 6.1 is a bug-fix version (for details check vim.sf.net).  For
help regarding the patch and what to do, make sure to read the README
file in the CVSweb link noted above (last link).  I highly recommend
going the "patch" route instead of copying the files (if you've never
gone that before, you might as well start now -- its very simple :-)

Enjoy & Salam.