Re: Compiling Katoob

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 12:31, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

    > i donno if you have arabic fonts or not ?

    I guess I don't have, which fonts do you reccomend?
any arabic font that is installed probably should do the work, but it
doesn't seem like fonts problem "rethinking for the second time"

    > sorry it wasn't .gtk2rc it is .gtkrc-2 i think is the name, it contains
    > your theme options like .gtkrc

    I don't have any file starting with .gtk

    > ok may you try using the configure script that is there when you
    > checkedou katoob ?
    > i'll try to hack the configure.in

    Ok, I will update and retry.

    > it did compile before on mdk 8.1 and 8.2
    > what's your distro. ?

    RedHat 7.1

ok now we have 3  problems
detecting gtk2
unresolved symbols running aclocal
segfault

try running aclocal now and see if there is any errors from aclocal
cause perhaps it maybe due to missing macros, or i'll modify the
configure.in again
i'm really sorry for what's happening but you can consider yourself the
first one compiling it from source ;)

--
-- Uniball @ DALnet