Re: katoob release?

ok is this a "fresh" cvs version
or an update to the previous version ?

can u delete the current katoob dir and checkout a new cvs version ?

i think i'll downgrade my automake version

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 03:04, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
    On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 08:27:52PM +0300, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
    > Hi all
    > i think katoob is stable enough to be released ?
    > just waiting for any final remarks, comments, ........
    > anyone interested in testing it now ?

    I haven't been able to compile it. Attached is the script of what happens.

    I'm not sure if this is something to do with the fact that you are using
    automake-1.6 or something about the autotools configuration files in general.

--
-- Uniball @ DALnet