Re: Hi everybody, I'm new on the list !

oops! missed this post

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 12:04, Youcef-Rabah Rahal wrote:
    Essalamou alaikoum,

    I'm new on the list and I'd like to contribute to the project.
    As it's the first time for me to work on such a big project (and in team), I
    think I'll start by a smooth task.
sure welcomed

    I have checkout-ed the katoob project that seemed to me easy to start with
    and with a short TODO_list (of course I might be wrong !!!). If I have some
    valubale improvements to it, I will ask for a CVS password to commit the
    changes (I checkout-ed as anonymous).

sure there is a lot of improvements to my code ;)
and far a lot of ideas
i've updated the TODO list for the last time i hope!

    'Till then,

    Ciao,

    Youcef.