Re: [I18n]bdftruncate again ;)

If you really want to install an arabic subset of 10x20.bdf and need a
new XLFD for it, then I suggest that you generously follow the XLFD
naming guidelines on

  http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs-fonts.html

and call the new XLFD

  -Misc-Fixed-Medium-R-Normal-ar-20-200-75-75-C-100-ISO10646-1
                              ^^ ISO 639-1 code for Arabic language

I know that having a different subset is stretching the concept of a
style variant quite a bit, but it is a convenient place to put language
identifiers for fonts that have been tailored for specific languages.

Nevertheless, I find the idea of having the same font installed in two
subsets rather disturbing.

Markus