Re: Fwd: Arabic Language code confict (related to: KDE 3 Language codes)

On Sunday 20 January 2002 05:35,Mohammed Yousif wrote:
> you will see at this file that I made arabic (represented by 'ar') take the
> flag from an entry called (al) so we can put the Arab League flag on it
> waiting for your comments

Locales are only for countries .. and there is ISO standard for country codes
( ISO 3166-1) .. and according to it, 'al' stands for ALbania :-) so we can
not take thier place :-)

Mohammed, Andy did put the 'C' for the Arabic because there is no place for
the flag for now .. I am trying to check the ISO standards list, and ask the
KDE Locale people about it to find a solution .. Don't worry it.. I am behind
it :-)

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi