Re: 'Edara

> Salam,
>
> Ah, you are the impatient on on the 'doc' list :-) Of course you can join!
> First things first.. give us more 'details' ;) What language are you
> intending to use (perl/php), etc.

I prefer PHP but no problem i will learn Perl.

> Also, go ahead and email 'contact at arabeyes dot org' to request a CVS
> account so we can get you all setup and ready to go.

no no no no no no no no way sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry i don't want to go to
your side i don't like it. There is no information i tried it before but no
success. There are no Informations that i can understand it. If you want give
me a link to this side to the CVS where i can request an Account, but don't
tell me go to arabeyes dot org :-(

and salam to all of you in this Team.