Re: [I18n]Arabic Keyboad Layout

On Tuesday 15 January 2002 16:31,Mohammed Yousif wrote:
> >Send patches to patch at xfree86 dot org dot
> so we need to update the files :
> xc/programs/xkbcomp/keymap/xfree86
> xc/programs/xkbcomp/symbols/ar
>
> also we may need to restructure the files here :
> >  http://www.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/projects/external/xkb/
>
> to be like the one at xfree86 cvs (but only the needed files)
> like that :
> http://www.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/projects/external/xkb
>                                                          /symbols/ar
>                                                          /symbols/Imakefile
>                                                          /rules/xfree86.lst
>                                                          /keymap/xfree86
>
> what's your opinions ?

Salam Mohammed ..
	No need to create all the directories .. all we need is to create a patch
file that reflect the changes.. and send it .. I will try to make that file
really soon, and put it in the CVS .. and email to patch at xfree86 dot org
about it ..

I am glad that we are almost done with this issue ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi