Re: [I18n]Re: U+3000 limit

Hi Keith,
Your solution is noted.
That said, I'm afraid the use of any X font server is not as much the problem as
the availability of the necessary glyphs for shaping Arabic in standard XFree86
clients or servers. There might be a glyph file that contains the necessary
shapes already in the standard fonts branch of XFree86 and we're not aware of
it. But in case it's not, we definitely would like to see it integrated and know
what the procedures for this would be. I can't insist more about the importance
of their presence for Arabic.
Thank you and Regards,
Chahine