Re: Quran license

I agree with Nadim on two main points:
1. We *should* use MD5SUM for the XML files
to make sure no body tampers them.
2. It would be better if we move the audio
files to an ftp or another place rather than
the CVS because even I'm facing problems when
I change/fix some of them or try to 'cvs update'
to sync with the CVS repository.

I don't know much about licensing and stuff
alike, so, I won't comment on this :)

regards,
Ossama Khayat

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
--- Mohammed Sameer <Uniball gmx net> wrote:

From Mohammad DAMT @ Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:38:57 +0700