Re: TODO libquran

On Friday 27 December 2002 13:39, Munzir Taha wrote:
> Some notes or TODO's:
> Is it Qlaoon or Qanoon. As far as I know it's with an L.
it's qa'loon (I mistakely stated it as Qanoon)
> Another issue I noticed is that the first Aya in surat Al-An'am (The
> Cattle) in Arabic is not not competed. (الحمد لل) only appear to me.
> The turkish language hangs the program with a segmentation error.
Please report those and any other bug you found to Arabeyes bug reporting
system so I can keep track of them to fix them later.
> When changing the language, the GUI language should be changed, isn't it?
No it should not, I see it as a different thing because maybe your native
language is spanish but you want to see the english translation of the Qur'an.
>I am not sure if you have implemented i18n in the code so l10n would be a
> matter of translating .po files.
I'm planning to add that later (after deciding what to use qt i18n/gettext)

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".