[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Quran license
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: Quran license
- From: Ossama Khayaat <ossamak at nht dot com dot kw>
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 08:08:30 +0300
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021130
I agree with the others. GPL is the best.
Mohammad DAMT wrote:
What's appropriate license for Quran data (XML and audio files),
is Public Domain good enough?
I was about to make rpm files for quran projects and got stuck on this matter.