From: "Youcef Rabah Rahal" <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com>
To: developer at arabeyes dot org
Subject: Re: Why was my account deleted?
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:34:16 +0100

Hi Maher,

You're not the only one in this case, so don't take it that personally ;) Mine was deleted too because the mailbox was bouncing. (maybe there was a problem with hotmail).

There have been answers to your question, go to archives and read them :)

http://www.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2002/December/index.html
or
http://www.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2002/December/date.html

Greetings,