I want to join the Quran project

Hi,

I want to help in developing the Quran project.

I will tell a little bit about my self: I'm studying Computer Science (Software Enginering) in a university in the Netherlands. I also have experience in commercial software development. I have experience in C, C++, Java (and in Pascal, Basic, PHP and ASP, but not used for a long time) and in technologies: MFC,Qt, SQL, Sockets, XML, etc. I don't have many experience on developing on unix/linux, but since the project is based on Qt, I think I can help and because I'm not a beginner anymore in software development, learning a new API or programming language is a piece of cake.

I hope you can find a task for me in the Quran Project.

Regards,

Maher

Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon met Hotmail SMS http://www.msn.nl/jumppage/