Re: (no subject)

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 03:54:11PM -0700, Mahmood Al-Boogi wrote:
> I have two wihes:
>
> 1. take part in the effort for the arabization of
> Linux (I am a professional Arabic, English & French
> technical translator in Tunisia);
>
> 2. See that the articles published on your site
> respect the grammar and spelling rules of our
> language.

We always welcome help from those who will offer it, and as always,
maintain an open-mind and room for suggestions and improvement. To get a
cvs account you will need to send contact at arabeyes dot org your full name and
an encrypted password. There are instructions on the
(http://www.arabeyes.org/papers/cvs-howto/) page.

It would be worth noting that this is not the proper list for this
discussion, and I would recommend you continue this on the 'doc' mailinst
list (http://www.arabeyes.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/doc).

As far as articles published on our site respecting the grammar and
spelling rules of our language, you must be referring to the WinCVS
tutorial, since it is the only Arabic page available on Arabeyes. If so, I
am sure Isam wouldn't mind taking corrections/suggestions from you.

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |