Re: About an online dictionary of kde term

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 01:20:30AM +0200, Azzaddine Amjahed wrote:
> Hi ,
> I had the idea to work on it , Mohammed Elzubeir said
> to me to join this list .
> I am a 'programmer' in php .
> Let me know news of that
> Freindy
> Azzaddine

I am not sure what happened with our friend Mohammed Sameer, but he seemed to
have vanished! You might want to start working on the dictionary/glossary
using PHP/MySQL. Let me know when it's ready for testing. If you don't have
access to a machine with php/mysql also let me know.

Thanks.

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |