chonfigure and glib-config

Chahine,

I noticed you are using glib-config in chonfigure.. which is deprecated and
now it's pkg-config. I'm not sure what the major differences are between the
two, but it seems to want a packagename in addition to calling it, e.g.

akka.c 'pkg-config --cflags --libs orbiit'

or whatever the package name is.. Actually, in order for me to make it use
pkg-config I have to know what the package names are ;)

Maybe you can enlighen me.

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |