'QaMoose'

Hello! My name is Janet Casey and I'm working for the Free Software
Foundation assembling a directory of free software world wide, which is
why I'm writing to you.

We have this address listed as the maintainer for 'QaMoose'. Can you
take a quick look through the information I've assembled to see if
everything is correct and if there's anything I should add? I'd
appreciate it greatly.

FYI- a short explanation of some of the fields.

Programs- any additional programs that come included with this one.
Interface- Command line, interactive, X windows, console, library, Web, daemon
Support- listed only if it's something other than mailing list support
Repository- Any CVS repositories where the program is listed
Related- any packages that might be of interest to users of this package
Use Requirements- Required for using the executable
Build Prereq.- Required for building this package
Weak Prereq.- Useful (but not mandatory) to install before building this one
Source Prereq.-
Packages whose source code must be present in order to build this package.

Please bear in mind that not all packages will have all the fields
filled in (in fact, I don't think we've run across any yet that have
all the fields filled in).

If there's anything you think should be added (particularly
individuals who have contributed) please e-mail me.

Thank you very much for your help!

%%comments:
Copyright (C) 2000, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute, and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or
any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover
Texts. A copy of this license is included in the file COPYING.

%%name: QaMoose

%%short-description: English-Arabic dictionary

%%full-description: QaMoose is an English-Arabic user-defined
dictionary intended for use by translators and technical writers to
establish and retain consistency in the terms used. Features include
the ability to suggest new terms for approval and to search an
approved database of terms. The term form includes English and Arabic
spelled with Latin characters. All code is UTF-8 friendly. There is
also an 'admin' page where you can apply for a term inspector/approver
position.

%%category: localization, text converters

%%license: GPL

%%license verified by: Janet Casey <jcasey at gnu dot org>

%%license verified on: 2001-11-02

%%maintainer: Nadim Shaikli <developer at arabeyes dot org>

%%updated: 2001-11-02

%%keywords: QaMoose, qamoose, Arabic, dictionary, translation,
localiztion, text converters, UTF-8

%%interface: X Window System

%%programs:

%%GNU: no

%%web-page: http://www.arabeyes.org/projects/qamoose.php

%%support:

%%doc:

%%developers: Mohammed Sameer, Nadim Shaikli <developer at arabeyes dot org>

%%contributors:

%%sponsors:

%%source-tarball:
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/qamoose/qamoose-current.tar.gz

%%source-info:

%%source-template:

%%debian:

%%rpm:

%%repository: http://www.arabeyes.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/arabeyes/

%%related:

%%source-language: Perl

%%supported-languages:

%%use-requirements:

%%build-prerequisites:

%%weak-prerequisites:

%%source-prerequisites:

%%version: 1.1 beta released 2001-11-02

%%announce-list:

%%announce-news:

%%help-list:

%%help-news: <developer at arabeyes dot org>
	     http://www.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/

%%help-irc-channel:

%%dev-list: <developer at arabeyes dot org>
	    http://www.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/

%%dev-news:

%%dev-irc-channel:

%%bug-list: <developer at arabeyes dot org>
	    http://www.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/

%%bug-news:

%%bug-database:

%%entry-written-by: Janet Casey <jcasey at gnu dot org>

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
www.gnu.org
jcasey at gnu dot org