Re: VIM keymap change

--- Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi at accessme dot com> wrote:
> Salam Nadim
> 	I ran 'set keymap=arabic' .. and it writes arabic perfectly ..
> after it I decide to write some english so I 'set keymap=' to reset it ..
> I write some english .. when I return to 'set keymap=arabic' it does not
> return.. it starts to write rubish ..
>
> Just reporting an error ..

Thanks - hopefully we'll have a real bug-tracking system soon
on arabeyes ;-)

You don't need to reset the keymap - simply set it for Arabic in
the beginning and then use CTRL-^ to switch back and forth between
Arabic and default English (of course while you are in 'insert' mode).

In any regard, I committed a fix relating this matter - give it try.