projects.

There are currently a few projects that we are contemplating, but I will let
you guys have an idea so you can tell me if you are definitely in or not.

#1 - wv
#2 - KBabel
#3 - Al-Kateb

Both of those applications need to fully function and work properly. Al-Kateb
compiles and runs fine, but lacks a lot of features, and is very rough-bone.
You can download the src from linux.org.sa. KBabel on the other hand is a tool
used for translating KDE .po files. For more information on that, you can
check i18n.kde.org

In any case, if you guys are wanting to start then we will start with Al-Kateb
and as we establish contact with the author of KBabel.

Of course wv (formerly known as mswordview) is a tool which converts MS-Word
documents to several different formats (it supports up to word2k). It needs
immediate attention and must support Arabic very very very quickly!

If you guys are ready to work on any of the above let me know. The vote is
open.

Waiting for your responses (please reply to the list).

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |