Re: I resign from core.

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> I'm not stating any reasons, I like to blame myself instead of
> blaming anyone else.
>
> This is not a sudden decision or a reaction to something, But
> it's due to many small things that happened are happening during
> the last few months.

Doesn't sound like there would be room for reversal, so I'll remove you
from all our internal lists, announce the change and proceed with that
(this will be done within the next couple of days).

If at some point you have some time, do please email 'general' and/or
me personally letting us know how things can be improved now that you
have gone through this experiment.  Keep in mind that this 'core' session
has been the weirdest and least productive ever due to a number of human
factors - in any regard I'd love to read your comments (irrespective of
them being positive or negative) in hopes of improving what needs to be
done.

Thanks for all your hard-work, effort and time and we're all saddened
that you had to come to this conclusion.

http://farechase.yahoo.com