Re: backup meeting

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 08:13:12AM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Mohammed Sameer wrote:

> > > Fine with me - Mohammed ?
> > >
> > To be honest, none of them.
>
> Give us a list of appropriate times for you so we can work something
> out.

To be honest I can't tell as I can't control when I'll be leaving the office these days,
But I think I'll be online before 6 PM "GMT +3" which is 15 UTC.
There's a big probability I'll be online after that but I'm not 100% sure about it.

I don't know but can we change the time of the core meeting ?

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.