even member votes

I've been meaning to send this ever since we grew in size to address
our current 'even' number and how that relates to votes, etc.  Since
the "handbook" notes that core should be constituted by an odd number
of members and doesn't address the minor likelihood of it being an
even number of individuals I'd like to propose the following (the 3
rule min or more will continue to be in effect).  If OK'ed and approved
(and I don't foresee a serious issue here) I'll like to add this as an
amendment to the handbook,

  ''In the unlikely (and discouraged/unfavored) event that 'core'
    is constituted by an even number of individuals, voting rights
    of the meeting conductor (or "driver" as the individual is
    often called) are suspended for the duration of the meeting.
    Since meeting conduction is based on a rotational system it
    is hoped that no one individual would systematically be
    castoff during votes on a regular basis''

Any comments, rewording, thoughts ?  All OK with this ?