Re: pending lists

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:33:49 -0800 (PST), Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Per our meeting (today (Mar 14th) at 1800UTC), we are all to put together
> > a list of all the things that seem to have fallen through the cracks for
> > us to add them to our TODO list.  This exercise is meant to bring focus
> > to what we need to do and is meant to have each and everyone of us sit down
> > and simply think back to what everyone was doing and was responsible for
> > (outside the realm of the TODO lists) to make sure nothing gets dropped and
> > goes unaccounted for.
>
> I started on a prelimenary list. You should read this before starting
> anything so you don't repeat any items :-) . These are in absolutely
> no order of priority:
>
> 1. Import Raida's ActionApps files into CVS.
> 2. .de registration. Where do we stand?
> 3. Plone. Where do we stand?
> 4. QAC re-instatement. (Argh...)
> 5. Arabeyes global TODO list update (Argh again...)
> 6. ACE? (not who should the next ACE be, but when will we give it
>    away? Oh and by the way, who will the next ACE be?)
> 7. New member registration. Does core always have to act as proxy?
> 8. SVN.

OK, here is my list (in time for our weekly Monday meeting) but it is
a bit more general than Abdulaziz's,

1. Get a proper entity to take over OpenArabia.org and get it off the ground.
2. Get Arabeyes officially registered ASAP
3. Follow-up on the Siragi "OCR" project and get resolution
4. Our finance page doesn't reflect reality (notes more money than we
   really have in the bank)
5. Various projects need a revisit,
   a. All translation projects are sync'ing regularly ?  Scripted ?
   b. Duali, I hear, wants to change ownership - now what ?
   c. Arabbix moving ?
   d. Quran font issues resolved ?
   e. miniBidi and what's next - is it ready for primetime ?
   f. can we finalize on CUPS ?
   g. zaurus work/patch imported ?
   h. ActionApps .PO files imported ?
   i. Can we now remove Akka officially ?
6. We need someone to seriously take over ACE - who, when and how ?

If I remember more, I'll add 'em.