Re: Back to normal ?

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:55:40 -0800 (PST), Nadim Shaikli
<shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Salam all - so we are past the "end of Feb" hump and are into our way into
> March, does this mean we should roll our sleves and dive-in to revamp the
> various pending issues (which seem to be piling left and right) ?
>
> I, personally, continue to be busy but I will try my hardest to make the
> necessary time to fulfill my obligations.
>
> In short, are we back to normal and if so - when is our next meeting to
> set priorities and a game-plan ? :-)
[...]

I am sorry to say things are far from back to normal for myself. I
will, however, try to finish my tasks which as you said have really
piled up. As for a meeting, I really dont know. I am travelling on the
8th and dont know when I will be settled down.

Nadim, I'm really sorry about this. I dont know when things will be
back to normal for me but I promise once they are I will more than
make up for whats going on now.

Cant we draft some non-coreite temporarily to help us with a few
things? I myself am that desperate...

Abdulaziz,