Re: Party...

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> To be honest, You won't be there all the time and I won't be there at
> all. We are missing 2/3 the core team. I guess this is bad!
> And we don't have much time for the preparations and so.

I can be there the entire time if we were to start at say 13 UTC or
22 UTC (+4 hour duration).  As for us being there, well... there is
more to arabeyes than its 'core' team (as we are finding out on a
daily basis as of late), so what matters here is the need to hear
what people want to see from arabeyes (and consequently 'core') in
order to spring back into action.

In short, 1300UTC or 2200UTC with at least one of us there the entire
time or stick to the 1600UTC time range ?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs