Party...

Unless I hear otherwise within 12 hour, I will announce our evolution
party plans.

 Date     : July 29th, 2005
 Duration : 4 hours
 Times    : 1600 - 2000 UTC
 Theme    : Akin to "Arabeyes - past and future, help us plan"

I'm unsure I will be able to be present the entire time (unless we shift
the times either earlier and/or much later - I'm trying to capture mostly
Europe/ME per youcef's suggestion), but I will sure try my best.  The point
in all of this is to get some insight into what people think and how to snap
from our current horrid state.

The usual "get the word out" would be much appreciated.

Comments/thoughts ?