Re: Meeting

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:07:30 -0800 (PST), Nadim Shaikli
<shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> > My only excuse is that I forgot completely about the new time.
> > Sorry about that.
> >
> > When do you want to rescheduel?
>
> Any day at the new time (0600 UTC) - we need to get this going ASAP
> as I know I've fallen very much behind.
>
> Sorry for the delay.

How about the very next 0600 UTC? Thats in about 5 hours. I'll try to
be here. If not, then Tuesday 0600.

I may not be able to attend any more meetings after this one until I
leave Lebanon. I am trying to do this as quickly as possible.
Hopefully by the end of February I'll have everything wrapped up. No
worries.

Abdulaziz,