Re: Another slump

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 21:41 -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Mohammed, 'core' has missed two of it's last meetings with no notice and/or
> direction on how to proceed.  Our old TODO list has yet to be discussed with
> those that were responsible for them for us to pick-up where they left off
> and we don't seem to be making any headway with our current active todos.

Yes, I was there the last meeting but you were idling. Not sure what
happened there. I was in #ae-core waiting too -- you were not, so don't
look at me now.

> As such I'm calling for immediate action by asking for you to roll out what
> you had in mind for 'core' and for us to get some much needed help into 'core'
> for it to at least hold regular meetings and to make some tangible progress.
> I very much would like to see more members added ASAP.

Yes, I only saw this yesterday and thought I would reply with the
recommendations, but work caught up so I might as well acknowledge this
email. Not sure why it wasn't filtered into more ae-core folder (didn't
look for it until I saw your complaints on irc).

> The situation we are in now is nothing that will sustain us and is nothing we
> should accept willingly and it ought to be addressed immediately.
>
> Thoughts/plans/ideas ?

Relax. I'm coming back in 3 days.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|