Re: meeting today

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> Well, looks like today's meeting is just not happening. Let us please
> set it to Wed. our regular time 1800 UTC.

This coming Wed/Thur I'll be out of town (inaccessible to a computer).
How about this - can we have it tomorrow (Sat 0600 UTC - ie. tonight for
those of us in Pacific) ?

A quickie meeting (since we haven't had one in a long time),

  Saturday 0600 (6am) UTC [11pm pacific friday night]

Everyone please respond (I'm game to when to have this meeting, but the
sooner the better).