KDE coordinator again

Salam,

I did call A. Zawawi after our meeting yesterday. I think I caught him
off-guard ;) He said he was having some personal problems and that he
couldn't explain them (family something.. don't know).

Anyhow, he said he was about to write an email to the list, which I did
not see (otherwise I was trying to avoid having to write this email
myself).

From what I get, I don't think he will be able to continue to be the KDE
coordinator. We are back to square 1.

Regards